FAQ (Frequently Ask Question)
You’re ready to go! Before you get started, here are a few things to consider:
- Keep your schedule updated! Maintain your schedule on a daily/weekly basis for a better customer experience. The more dates you have scheduled, the more opportunities you’ll have to grow your business.
- You have control over when you get paid! Providers have the ability to request payment within the app. Remember to add your banking info into the Wallet section of your profile in the Fleek app.
- Set your service pricing to accurately reflect your skills, experience and the current market. Fleek deducts 8% of the total transaction cost after a service is completed. You keep 100% of your tips!
- You have the right to refuse a scheduled service at any time for any reason. Safety is our number one priority.
- Always follow CDC recommended guidelines to maintain the well-being of you and your customers. Click here for additional information.
- Your success is our success and we are here to help in any way possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org